Sorry, this event has been cancelled
Be My troth (We promise) you a good day at Havenstreet come and join the Railway Folk for some Medieval fun. We travel back in time to the days of old when knights were bold, & Princesses dreamt of finding their perfect prince.
Featuring Jenny, Tamp, Ratchet, Burt, Max, Penny, Derek, Dusty, Nipper, Mrs Cumberpatch, Old George, Mr Beeching, Smokebox the Station Cat and Basil the Mouse, this host of captivating characters and imaginative street theatre will appeal to everyone aged from 2 to 102 years
Included in your ticket are all sorts of fun and activities for families to enjoy, including:
- Medieval Fun run (inflatable)
- Steam train rides – special two train service in operation
- Bird of prey displays on the events field with Haven Falconry*
- Fun with Old George, who will be showing off his ‘chicken juggling’ skills
- Woodland walk and woodland stage
- A wide selection of refreshments are available to purchase in our refreshment rooms and ‘T’ Junction kiosk
- Picnic areas
- And our Train Story Discovery Centre with interactive gallery for parents and children to enjoy.
*Haven Falconry Bird of Prey Centre – special event reduced entry price.