and 22 - 24 December
I am pleased to say that I will be making the Isle of Wight Steam Railway my official home this year.
My friends at the Steam Railway have been busy helping me get everything ready for the big day; they’ve even given me an extra special space to meet everyone, inside one of their beautiful Victorian carriages. I look forward to hearing all your Christmas wishes and if you’ve been good I will have a special gift for each and every child who visits me.
Be good and don’t forget to leave milk and cookies for me on Christmas Eve… oh and a carrot for the reindeer.
A magical family day out…
Get the little ones in the Christmas spirit this year by meeting Santa at the Isle of Wight Steam Railway.
Board one of our historic steam trains at Havenstreet for an atmospheric ride through wintery woodland inside our heated and beautifully restored carriages. Feel like you’re travelling in style as you and your family will have your own compartment for your exclusive use, meaning pre-booking is absolutely essential.
Listen to the evocative sound of steam locomotives as you settle back for the 10 mile round trip.
Our Santa Specials are extremely popular and our most popular trains sell out quickly, so early pre-booking is highly recommended.
Please book online to reserve your compartment.
- When you book we’ll allocate you your own compartment aboard our train, as well as a timed slot to visit Santa in his Victorian carriage.
- We recommend you allow at least 20 minutes to park and collect your tickets.
- Once booked tickets CANNOT be refunded, exchanged or amended.
- See booking terms and conditions.
- ‘Babes in arms’ who do not require a gift do not need a ticket.