The Isle of Wight Steam Railway is a registered educational charity and is supported by well nearly 2,000 members. If you would like to keep up with news and developments, support our work or even get involved with the operation of the railway, then please join us!
As well as supporting a great cause you’ll get great savings too. Becoming a member offers the best value if you make two or more visits to the railway each year.
HOW TO JOIN
You can buy membership at our booking office, or company office.
It’ll soon be possible to purchase membership online; in the meantime please call us on 01983 882204.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Free admission to Havenstreet Station, the museum and visitor areas during normal opening hours
- Three FREE tickets each year for train travel*
- Four FREE editions of our award-winning Island Rail News; keeping you up to date with news from around the railway
- Our Annual Report showing how ‘your’ railway is progressing
- An invitation to attend the AGM
*Valid on all trains, except our Santa Specials.
Contact: If you have any questions about your membership, please contact us at: email@example.com
(Second adult at the same address)
(2 adults and up to 4 children at the same address)
(Under 10 years)
|SENIOR CITIZEN MEMBERSHIP
(Over 60 years)