Trains Operating on the Line
Trains operate on the line. Regular ticket prices apply for standard entry.
Young Engineers Days
Chris Vine, the author of the Peters Railway books, is coming to Havenstreet, bringing his passion for all things engineering! This special day will enthral all young enthusiasts who want to discover more about how our railway works.
- We'll be steaming a locomotive just for our young engineers! Climb onto the footplate and learn about how it works, then ride in the cab for a short journey along the platform.
- Take a 'behind the scenes' tour of our locomotive workshop to see where our engines are restored and maintained
- Visit our signal box and learn how the signalman keeps our trains safe
- Board our exclusive train for a journey along the line. We've reserved our two-carriage push-pull set for our one hour train journey.
- Listen to Chris read one of his stories
- All young engineers will take home free, signed copy of one of Chris' books!
Suitable for ages 6-12. All children must be accompanied by an adult (max 4 children per adult)
Time: We have two sessions at 10:00 and 13:45. Each session lasts 3 hours - you're welcome to extend your visit and stay at the Railway all day.
Tickets: Adults: £19.50, Children: £15.50. Places for each session are limited - online booking is essential.