Join us for a celebration of railway modelling at Havenstreet station. We'll be welcoming a mixture of layouts and traders, on display in The Barn, Freshwater Room and Train Story Discovery Centre.
The layouts and stands confirmed so far include:
- Canute Road Quay - Graham Muspratt's excellent 4mm model, inspired by Southampton Docks
- Blackgang - an extensive Gauge 3 model built by Mark Pretious and others, featuring a fictional Isle of Wight station and radio controlled Island rolling stock.
- St Mary's - a 7mm narrow gauge model, set in the 1930s and taking inspiration from the Welshpool & Llanfair Railway.
- The Royal Albert Bridge - an N Gauge model of Brunel's bridge across the Tamar, built by Basingstoke Model Railway Group for the TV show 'The Great Model Railway Challenge'.
- The Surrey Oval - Gauge 1 Model Railway Association Surrey Group,
- Great Grandad's Track - Hornby OO three-rail track with lots of vintage trains in action.
- Gauge 3 society - radio controlled and live steam models on display
- N gauge group Whitrail
- Shawton - A compact O Gauge model, featuring a Great Western location, showing what can be fitted into a small space
- Cowes Town
- N gauge group micro box layouts
- More layouts to follow
Traders & Groups
- Kytes Lights - working lights for your model
- Smart Models - second-hand models in all scales
- Wheels of Southsea - locomotives, rolling stock, accessories and diecast models
- Roxley Model Shop - new items, plus tools for your modelling
- Mike's Collectables - second-hand models
- IOW N Gauge Group - selling second-hand N gauge models
Standard tickets include unlimited journeys on the line. Book online for the best value tickets. First-class tickets also available.
Admission only tickets are also available for this event.